Sometimes when submitting a problem, we need to have more information for reproducing the problem
Provide steps that the user can take to solve the problem. For example "The level 7 printer will flash red when it is out of paper. Add paper to tray 1".
- Check "Enable Debug Log" and hit "Save" (if "Enable Debug Log" is not available, upgrade the plugin to the latest version or check "option 2").
- Goto Logging and Profiling page or type <g> <g> Logging and Profiling
- Click on Configure logging level for another package.
- Enter eu.toimproveit.saml as package name and select Logging Level to DEBUG
Reproduce the problem
After enabling debug logging, try using/configuring the plugin again and in case of a failure:
- Download configuration and attach this file to the ticket
- Download logging and attach this file to the ticket
- Create a support zip and attach it to the ticket
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.